The best-fitting rope halters at Equitana! - the ultimate compliment from a master saddler/halter maker.
SuperSoft Halters are super strong. Made from Tufftack 6mm rope, they retain their smooth, soft feel.
The noseband and headpiece are covered with Tuff Tack rope of a matching contrast colour.
Beautifully finished with a stitched down fiador knot (won't come undone when washed), a spliced tail, and a leather breakaway you can write a name or number on.
100% Australian made from quality polyester double-braid equestrian rope - made by a professional rope-smith for Australia's top clinicians.
These halters have low stretch, high shock absorbency, are mildew & rot-proof, and have high UV resistance.
PLEASE NOTE: Never leave a rope halter on an unattended horse. The horse may get caught and injure itself because poly rope, which has all the wonderful qualities above, does not break. You can use a Breakaway loop to minimize this risk.
Learn how to correctly tie a rope halter, and how to add a breakaway here.
This video shows the correct way and an alternative safer way of tying a rope halter.
- Made from Tufftack 6mm rope they have a lovely smooth, soft feel.
- Covered noseband and headpiece for comfort.
- Beautifully finished with a stitched down fiador knot (won't come undone when washing) and a spliced tail
- Comes with a leather name tag/break-away you can personalize.
- 100% Australian made from quality polyester double braid equestrian rope
- These halters have low stretch, high shock absorbency, and high UV resistance.
- Mildew & rot proof
30 day money back guarantee + 12 month warranty on faulty manufacturing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Natural Horse World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.