SuperSoft Deluxe Rope Halter
With contrast nose & poll cover + leather breakawayRated 5/5 based on 2 reviews.
Give your horse more comfort with a covered noseband and headpiece (matching contrast color).
'The best-fitting rope halters at Equitana!' - the ultimate compliment from a master saddler/halter maker.
SuperSoft Halters are super strong. Made from Tufftack 6mm rope, they retain their smooth, soft feel.
Beautifully finished with a stitched down fiador knot (won't come undone when washed), a spliced tail, and a leather breakaway you can also write a name or number on.
100% Australian handmade from a quality polyester double-braid equestrian rope - made by a professional rope smith for Australia's top clinicians.
These halters have low stretch, high shock absorbency, are mildew & rot-proof, and have high UV resistance.
PLEASE NOTE: Never leave a rope halter on an unattended horse. The horse may get caught and injure itself because poly rope, which has all the wonderful qualities above, does not break.
This Deluxe halter includes a Breakaway loop that minimizes this risk.
Learn how to correctly tie a rope halter, and how to add a breakaway here.
This video shows the correct way and an alternative safer way of tying a rope halter.
- Made from Tufftack 6mm rope they have a lovely smooth, soft feel.
- Covered noseband and headpiece for comfort.
- Beautifully finished with a stitched down fiador knot (won't come undone when washing) and a spliced tail
- Comes with a leather name tag/break-away you can personalize.
- 100% Australian made from quality polyester double braid equestrian rope
- These halters have low stretch, high shock absorbency, and high UV resistance.
- Mildew & rot proof
30 day money back guarantee + 12 month warranty on faulty manufacturing.
Super soft Deluxe rope halterBy: Joe Wright on 15 July 2022Quick and helpful service. And a lovely soft halter.
Pony natural rope halter21 January 2015Perfect!!!!! It's the only pony sized rope halter that fits my 13hh Arab X. All other pony rope halters have been a bit too tight, while the cob sized are a bit too big. The green & black looks fantastic on her.