These 6' strings are the one item you don't want to leave home without. Here are a few uses - there are many more and we'd love to hear yours.
- Keep one in your pocket for quick catching/leading a horse
- Use as an extension of your arm for personal space or moving horses.
- Use as a cordeo (neck rope) for riding. (we can include a ring to clip a rope to if you ask).
- Add to your training stick for more reach.
- Tie up the gate so it stays open.
- Helps you close the gate from horseback.
- Train your foal with it as a short, light lead.
- Swing to encourage more energy while riding (works much better than a whip!).
- Tie up the dog!
100% Australian made from 6mm Tuff Tack Poly Equestrian rope by a professional for professionals.
100% Australian made from 6mm Tuff Tack Poly Equestrian rope
30 Day manufacturing faults warranty.
StringsBy: Marilyn Southern on 15 May 2019Like these little gems. Preferred the solid colours you stocked a few years ago now but these work well, bit longer than I am accustomed to as I keep managing to get a slip knot in each when I use them with my stick. I use them also to tie around my horse's neck when riding bridle less and as they are a little longer they work really well for this function!