These 6' strings are the one item you don't want to leave home without. Here are a few uses - there are many more and we'd love to hear yours.
- Keep one in your pocket for quick catching/leading a horse
- Use as an extension of your arm for personal space or moving horses.
- Use as a cordeo (neck rope) for riding. (we can include a ring to clip a rope to if you ask).
- Add to your training stick for more reach.
- Tie up the gate so it stays open.
- Helps you close the gate from horseback.
- Train your foal with it as a short, light lead.
- Swing to encourage more energy while riding (works much better than a whip!).
- Tie up the dog!
100% Australian made from 6mm Tuff Tack Poly Equestrian rope by a professional for professionals.
100% Australian made from 6mm Tuff Tack Poly Equestrian rope
30 Day manufacturing faults warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Natural Horse World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.