LightRider Easy Clean Deluxe GirthRated 5/5 based on 3 reviews.
The LightRider Easy-Clean Deluxe Girth is designed to go with the LightRider Bareback pads. It's also suitable for use on saddles with double girth straps.
- Easy to clean by removing the synthetic fleece section from the webbing and buckles.
- No more buckles damaging your washing machine!
- Velcro on the nylon webbing holds the fleece in place firmly while allowing easy removal.
- Elastic, keepers, and extended fleece on both ends for your horse's comfort.
- Thick synthetic wool fleece to protect your horse's sensitive skin - no girth galls!
To measure your horse, pass a tape under the belly from a hand's width above the elbow point (see photo) to the same above the other elbow point and select the size closest to the smaller end of your measurement.
The elastic ends will allow some stretch.
Eg. if your horse measured 26" select the 24" girth, but if they were 27" then choose the 28" girth as the elastic will allow some stretch.
- Nylon webbing outer layer
- Synthetic wool fleece extended inner padding
- Velcro (hook & Loop) joining both together for easy separation to clean
- Durable elastic and nylon keepers both ends
12 month warranty on faulty workmanship and parts.
LightRider Easy Clean Deluxe GirthBy: Judy Boyd-Moss on 29 September 2018Love the girth. Would have liked to have had the choice for a black sheepskin cover though. (Would have preferred black to the white that I received)
Light rider Easy clean deluxe girthBy: Ineke Keough on 11 August 2018My horse is a little girthy and when I put this girth on she was pleasantly surprised.. I'm really pleased I chose the smaller girth as they are a wee bit stretchy. I used the measurement chart Cynthia provided and got a good fit.
LightRider Easy clean deluxe girthBy: Ineke Keough on 11 August 2018My horse is a little girthy and when I put this girth on she was pleasantly surprised. I'm really pleased I chose the smaller girth as they are a wee bit stretchy. I used the measurement chart Cynthia provided and got a good fit.