Finally, a rope halter that's gentler and lighter - with no knots to pressure a horse's sensitive facial nerves.
- SuperSoft Knotless Halters are also super strong. Made from Tufftack 8mm rope, they have a lovely smooth feel.
- The noseband is covered with soft poly-braid equestrian rope for additional protection of the nasal bones.
- Beautifully finished with a spliced tail, these halters feature a stainless steel ring instead of fiador knot to remove bulk.
- This knotless halter also comes with a 'breakaway' buckle so if you tie solid, or the horse gets caught up, the buckle tongue should break and your horse is less likely to be injured.
- 100% Australian made from quality polyester double braid equestrian rope - made by a professional for some of Australia's top clinicians.
- These halters have low stretch, high shock absorbency, are mildew & rot proof and have high UV resistance.
"These are the best fitting halters I've tried - they sit nicely behind the cheeks/jowls and well back on the neck."
(Cynthia Cooper - Horsemanship Instructor).
PLEASE NOTE: Never leave a rope halter on an unattended horse. The horse may get caught and injure itself because poly rope, which has all the wonderful qualities above, does not break.
Learn how to correctly tie a rope halter by clicking on the video tab above.
Announcement: At Equitana Sydney we received the ultimate compliment from a master saddler/halter maker - the 'best hand-made' rope halters seen at Equitana!
Please Note: This preview pic shows the halter tied incorrectly!
- Made from Tufftack 8mm rope with stainless steel ring and buckle.
- Beautifully finished with a spliced tail and covered noseband.
- 100% Australian made from quality polyester double braid equestrian rope
- These halters have low stretch, high shock absorbency and high UV resistance.
- Mildew & rot proof
30 day money back guarantee + 12 month warranty on faulty manufacturing.
light and durableBy: lucy andre on 18 September 2019Forget those harsh, stiff buckled halters - this one is light and soft, comfortable for my horse and easy to carry around. I will be replacing all my old halters with this style. The rope is strong but supple and light.