Finally, a rope halter that's gentler and lighter - with no knots to pressure a horse's sensitive facial nerves.
- SuperSoft Knotless Halters are also super strong. Made from Tufftack 8mm rope, they have a lovely smooth feel.
- The noseband is covered with soft poly-braid equestrian rope for additional protection of the nasal bones.
- Beautifully finished with a spliced tail, these halters feature a stainless steel ring instead of fiador knot to remove bulk.
- This knotless halter now comes with a 'breakaway' latigo (instead of the buckle as shown in photos) so if you tie solid, or the horse gets caught up, the latigo will break and your horse is less likely to be injured.
- 100% Australian made from quality polyester double braid equestrian rope - made by a professional for some of Australia's top clinicians.
- These halters have low stretch, high shock absorbency, are mildew & rot-proof and have high UV resistance.
"These are the best fitting halters I've tried - they sit nicely behind the cheeks/jowls and well back on the neck."
(Cynthia Cooper - Horsemanship Instructor).
PLEASE NOTE: Never leave a rope halter on an unattended horse. The horse may get caught and injure itself because poly rope, which has all the wonderful qualities above, does not break. The leather breakaway latigo on these halters will make this style of halter safer to leave on but caution should still be used.
Learn how to correctly tie a rope halter by clicking on the video tab above.
This video shows the correct way and an alternative safer way of tying a rope halter.
- Made from Tufftack 8mm rope with stainless steel ring and buckle.
- Beautifully finished with a spliced tail and covered noseband.
- 100% Australian made from quality polyester double braid equestrian rope
- These halters have low stretch, high shock absorbency and high UV resistance.
- Mildew & rot proof
30 day money back guarantee + 12 month warranty on faulty manufacturing.
Best ever riding halters!By: Frith Szigethy-Gyula on 12 April 2021I love these wonderful halters for riding! I dont ride in bridles any more as these have proven to be so good. They don't swivel on the head at all when using the reins, they're strong, yet soft enough to be worn every day and they have terrific sensitivity. This may be because the ring for clipping reins to, is close to the head, not dangling low and flopping around like the clip loops of other rope halters. Slosh in a bucket of water to wash off sweat and dirt, they never fade. And they come in different sizes and colour combinations. I just bought another cos i wanted another colour for my other horse☺. Absolutely top product. Thank you Natural Horse World Store!!
Supersoft Knotless Rope HalterBy: Heather Jones on 2 November 2020A beautiful soft and easy to use halter. Lovely colour too.
Happy Time halterBy: lucy andre on 3 October 2020My bolshy gipsy cob runs up when I wave this halter and puts his head straight into it - he associates it with the pleasure of going out or coming home for the night. No discomfort means he feels reassured wearing it. Wonderful piece of equipment and very easy to take off without tugging - no stiff buckles!
Super soft halterBy: Adrienne on 5 September 2020Absolutely love my halter. Quality materials and a lovely feel to it. However, it is on the smaller side for a cob sizing. It just fits my Arab, with no room to spare.
Best halter ever!By: Patty Fair on 2 July 2020LOVE this halter. All the softness and feel of good rope, without the knots and now, the added safety of breakaway. Perfect. Hopefully will never need to use the breakaway feature but looks like the leather piece can be easily replaced if it is broken.
Knot less Rope HalterBy: Sharon Graham on 24 May 2020Excellent product. Soft around sensitive areas and a great fit. The halter is well made and very attractive.
supersoft knotless rope halterBy: alice on 20 November 2019beautiful product, soft to work with, looks fabulous on my black mare, I really like the stress release feature. This was always a concern with the more traditional rope halters
light and durableBy: lucy andre on 18 September 2019Forget those harsh, stiff buckled halters - this one is light and soft, comfortable for my horse and easy to carry around. I will be replacing all my old halters with this style. The rope is strong but supple and light.