LightRider Cotton reins for those who like a softer thicker flat rein. These quality stitched & woven cotton reins are 3cm (1 1/4") wide. Very comfy to hold and have some give in them.
- They include detachable rein clips - scissor clips give the most versatility of use.
- Easy Un-clipping allows leading/ground work, or remove them easily for tying up with a lead rope, as reins are not suitable for tying a horse.
- The clips are lightweight so there is breaking point in the rein. If a horse steps on the rein its better to break a clip than the bridle or your horse!
- Designed to be light enough for good release (< 300g) to allow correct release on the bitless bridle/noseband chinstrap.
- Easy to remove or replace the clips with buckled rein ends.
3cm (1 1/4") wide woven cotton in black or brown - includes SS or brass rein clips.
Sizes: Cob = 2.6m (100"), Full = 3m (118"), Warmblood = 3.6m (142").
Risk Free Guarantee You can return your Light Rider Reins (in clean/ as new condition) within 30 days of receipt if you or your horse are not happy with it. Conditions Apply – see the Shipping and Returns Page. LightRider Reins have a 12 month money back guarantee/return policy against manufacturing faults.
Would certainly buy some more.By: Cynthia on 5 October 2017I was unable to buy cotton reins in England so they had to come from the other side of the world. They are excellent, really nice to hold.
Best reins for light rider bridleBy: Deborah Ring on 5 October 2017I bought the cotton reins for my lightrider bridle. They are 1 inch wide which is what I like, very light weight, and comfortable to hold without gloves.
High quality reinsBy: Maite Puig on 5 October 2017In Spain, I cannot find cotton reins with this high quality.