LightRider Reins - Beta Biothane [Colour: Dark Brown/SS] [Size: Pony/Cob (2.6m/100]
LightRider Beta Biothane reins match the Beta Biothane bridles in 5/8" biothane. They are softer than leather and easy to clean by wiping with a damp cloth.
- Top quality beta biothane made in the USA
- They include detachable rein clips - scissor clips give the most versatility of use.
- Easy Un-clipping allows leading/ground work, or remove them easily for tying up with a lead rope, as reins are not suitable for tying a horse.
- The clips are lightweight so there is breaking point in the rein. If a horse steps on the rein its better to break a clip than the bridle or your horse!
- Designed to be light enough for good release (< 300g) to allow correct release on the bitless bridle/noseband chinstrap.
- Easy to remove or replace the clips with buckled rein ends.
5/8"USA Beta Biothane in black or brown - includes SS or brass rein clips.
Sizes: Cob = 2.6m (100"), Full = 3m (118"), Warmblood = 3.6m (142").
Risk Free Guarantee You can return your Light Rider Reins (in clean/ as new condition) within 30 days of receipt if you or your horse are not happy with it. Conditions Apply – see the Shipping and Returns Page. LightRider Reins have a 12 month money back guarantee/return policy against manufacturing faults.
Quick snap biothane reinsBy: Cynthia on 5 October 2017Lovely quality and very convenient snap, which can double as a lead rope, on the leading ring - very clever.
EXCELLENT QUALITY!By: Grace NSW on 5 October 2017I use the biothane reins on my pony and find them to be really user-friendly. They are nice and soft on your hands, but are still grippy. They are also very easy to clean, just wipe over with a damp cloth.