• This StableHand™ is just that, it's like having another set of hands in the stable, garden or wherever you need to fill a bag.
• Simply roll the StableHand™ up and place it into the opening of a hay bag, haynet or whichever bag you want to fill - the StableHand™ will hold the opening open for you and upright.
• Simply fill it up and then remove the StableHand™. It is that easy!
• Use it for hay, shavings, manure and garden waste.
• What a fantastic time saving idea!
Who knew filling a hay bag could be so neat and easy after all. Roll the hay bag helper up insert it into the hay bag and let it expand. Holds any cloth hay bag or small holed hay net open and makes it free standing. Toss your hay in take the insert out and away you go. This can also be used in trash bags to fill shavings, grain, laundry, recyclables or trash. If the StableHand™ ever loses it's ability to fully spring open, reverse roll once or twice.
Measures 65cm x 95cm.
30 day warranty for manufacturing faults.
Awesome ProductBy: Pamela on 11 July 2018OMG!! This makes filling hay nets a breeze especially the smaller nets. Just slide the biscuit/s of hay straight in :)
Excellent!By: Maxine on 21 August 2017The stablehand haynet filler is an excellent product, makes filling those small mesh hay nets with loose hay so much easier. You just need to remember to roll it into a cylinder before putting it into the hay net! Thanks for stocking this in Australia, couldn't afford to buy it from the US.
Use this with a round tub for SPEEDY net filling!By: Laura on 8 June 2015I bought one of these several years ago (from a different site, as they were not available on this one)when I first bought slow feeder nets. It is going great 3 years on. I team it with a couple of larger round flexi style tubs for speedy net filling. I curl the dura-tech inside the net and put it in one tub, fill the net, take out the dura-tech and pop it in the next round tub, so it stays curled up and upright, making it easy to grab for the next hay net. It's now really easy to fill lots of nets at once. Laura
great ideaBy: pauline on 6 February 2015A simple and very effective product that makes filling hay nets so much easier and quicker.