Cotton Treeless Saddle pad designed to match the LightRider Bareback Pads and will suit most treeless, english, stock and half-breed saddles.
With the foam insert panels in place, it helps keep pressure off the spine of higher withered horses and those with atrophied back muscles. Inserts can easily be removed for round and well muscled horses.
Keeps your bareback pad clean - washable 100% cotton.
- Velcros to D rings - keeps them together - no slipping.
- Foam inserts for use with high withered horses & treeless saddles.
- Lightweight and durable.
- The insert panels with front opening velcro allow for shims. Use the foam insert to trace a shim on a foam camping mat to assist with saddle fit.
Regular size is suitable for treeless, stock and half breed saddles.
Small is suitable for dressage and english style saddles.
- Washable 100% cotton
- 20mm (3/4") high density foam inserts
- Velcro fastenings to match D-rings on bareback pads & most saddles.
Regular size measures 58cm/23" along the spine and 48cm/19" deep and is suitable for treeless, stock and half breed saddles.
Small size measures 51cm/20" along the spine and 44cm/17" deep and is suitable for dressage and english style saddles.
30 day warranty for manufacturing faults.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Natural Horse World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.