This style of bridle is deal for stock work, camp-drafting, sporting, starting young horses and trail or endurance riding.
English leather Stockhorse bridles reduced to $99 (from $139) until sold out.
- Made from synthetic (leather-look) Beta Biothane and quality drum-dyed (regular) or english leather.
- Solid brass or stainless steel fittings, and extra padding on the headpiece.
- Maximum comfort around the poll/brow as they can rotate around the ring.
- The best looking bitless bridle - looks like a classy traditional bridle.
The LightRider Stockhorse bitless bridle features a new cheekpiece buckle to allow for better replacement options or a bit to be used as well if you need one for competitions, or your transition to bitless. New style available in tan, brown and black in cob and tan + black in full and warmblood size regular leather, black beta biothane in cob and warmblood size so far.
- Padded noseband, headpiece and brow band offers more comfort for your horse.
- Unique Chinstrap: The soft webbing chin strap keeps the noseband from twisting to give clear and direct communication. This means you can use lighter rein aids. When rein pressure is applied the chinstrap becomes snug but does not over-tighten due to the type of webbing used. 90% of the pressure is on top of the nose, and the horse can self release the chinstrap easily for eating, yawning etc.
- The bridle can also be used like a straight sidepull by clipping the chinstrap and noseband rings together (recommended to start with if your horse hasn't experienced a chinstrap before).
I recommend you use scissor rein clips for easy change over to the leading ring which enables groundwork/leading/lunging, or buy LightRider reins with clips included to have the correctly weighted reins designed for maximum chinstrap release.
This bridle does not include reins because you may have perfectly good reins to use, or you can choose from the selection of LightRider reins here.
Simply enter the code: LightRider1 on the payment page.
For more information on How to Choose a Bitless Bridle and videos on How to Fit the LightRider Bitless Bridles, visit www.lightriderbridle.com
Take advantage of the FREE email photo consultation to check the bridle fit and sizing for your horse within the 30 day return period (from date of receiving). When emailing photos, please reduce the size to less than 200kb