Radius Rasp 2 Pro
with replaceable stainless steel bladeRated 5/5 based on 8 reviews.
The Radius Rasp Pro is an indispensable trimming tool for Hoof care professionals and horse owners.
- Concave rasp specially designed to remove hoof wall in an arc.
- Makes rounding the wall edge easier, faster, and more precise than when using rasps that create flat surfaces.
- Can be used one-handed so the other hand is free to hold and steady the hoof while rasping.
- Powerful magnet in the handle to attach it to your hoof stand, horse trailer, or other steel surface
- Replaceable stainless steel blade that will not rust.
- Essential for maintaining hoof shape and the healthy function of the 'Mustang' Roll.
- Ideal for owners to keep the hooves tidy between farrier/trimmer vists.
The pointed teeth of Radius Rasp2 is very effective in removing the harder, more uneven surface on an un-trimmed hoof wall.
It also quickly rounds the rough surface left by your bevelling nipper cut around the outer wall edge.
In many cases it can create the basic contour of the Mustang Roll without first making a 'bevel' cut with your nippers.
If you are doing a lot of trimming or dealing with hard hooves, the RR-2 is an essential tool.
Radius Rasp Intro
Directions for Use
- Durable black plastic handle with replaceable stainless steel rasp blade.
- Strong magnet inside.
- Measures 4 1/2" (11.5cm) long and 2" (5cm) wide, and weighs 13 oz (370g).
- Made in the USA by Revolutionary Hoofcare Products with a lifetime warranty.
See the Returns page for more info.
Radius Rasp 2By: Terry Easthope on 4 May 2017Excellent rasping tool, good design and well made. Excellent customer service , thank you
Best EverBy: Beckie Kendrick on 20 April 2017With 21 horses we had to learn to trim our own hooves. It was an economic necessity and back breaking work especially as we aged. Now that we've found the Radius Rasp, I can save my back a little. This palm-sized rasp makes rounding those toes and sides a snap. My husband still does the mustang roll with a rasp because he prefers it, but not me. I took it out to the goat pen too and the radius rasp makes evening and leveling their hooves a snap. I love this thing!
Great ProductBy: Jan Healey on 5 April 2017Have used the Radius Rasp a few times now and find it very sharp and easy to manoeuvre around the hoof to give a good shape and to round the edges. Great product. Thanks
EP, VicBy: Erin on 8 February 2017This has been one of the best "make the job easier" products I have bought in a long time. I have been trimming my own horses for only the past seven months. There have been times where I have wondered if I can keep doing it because it does take a bit of effort but this product has certainly made the job easier and is giving great results. Highly recommended!
Easy FeetBy: Marilyn Southern on 20 January 2017Thank you for the Radius Rasp which makes the bevelling or brumby trim for my horses' feet so much easier. Easy to handle and VERY easy to use and the rasp does a magnificent job even in our hot, dry summer. I happily recommend it to all barefoot trimmers.
Radius RaspBy: Vivien Butler on 13 January 2017I love this tool, makes getting a nice finish so much easier. I am in my late 60s so something this size is much easier for me to handle whilst trimming. Highly recommend it.
radius raspBy: anna on 5 January 2017Excellent product- so much easier to use than a regular rasp. I feel I do a better and more accurate job, especially with 'mustang roll'
treeless saddle padBy: Bev on 13 December 2016Thank you Cynthia YOUR saddle pad for treeless saddle's are great, and are a much more affordable than most others, the quality is tops and they fit wonderful and youR service's and help are super thank you BEV AND PONYS