Radius Rasp 2 Pro Replacement BladeRated 5/5 based on 3 reviews.
Stainless Steel replacement rasp blade for the Radius Rasp 2 Pro (as described below).
The Radius Rasp Pro is an indispensable trimming tool for Hoof care professionals and horse owners.
- Concave rasp specially designed to remove hoof wall in an arc.
- Makes rounding the wall edge easier, faster, and more precise than when using rasps that create flat surfaces.
- Can be used one-handed so the other hand is free to hold and steady the hoof while rasping.
- Powerful magnet in the handle to attach it to your hoof stand, horse trailer, or other steel surface
- Replaceable stainless steel blade that will not rust.
- Essential for maintaining hoof shape and the healthy function of the 'Mustang' Roll.
- Ideal for owners to keep the hooves tidy between farrier/trimmer vists.
The pointed teeth of Radius Rasp2 is very effective in removing the harder, more uneven surface on an un-trimmed hoof wall.
It also quickly rounds the rough surface left by your bevelling nipper cut around the outer wall edge.
In many cases it can create the basic contour of the Mustang Roll without first making a 'bevel' cut with your nippers.
If you are doing a lot of trimming or dealing with hard hooves, the RR-2 is an essential tool.
Radius Rasp Intro
Directions for Use
- Stainless steel replacement rasp blade
- Fits the Radius Rasp 2 Pro
Lifetime warranty against defects.
See the Returns page for more info.
Replacement Blade Radius Rasp 2By: Elaine Moores on 13 May 2022The Radius Rasp is so easy and convenient to use, ideal for quick trims
Replacement Blade Radius Rasp 2By: ELAINE MOORES on 21 February 2022Radius Rasp is very easy to use and fits nicely in the hand. Which is why I needed the replacement blade because of the regular amount of use.
Radius Rasp 2 replacement bladeBy: Heather A Jones on 19 October 2020My husband does barefoot trimming and uses the Radius Rasp2. It is a very handy tool and easy to use. The blade is easy to replace when necessary.