Olive Oil Leather Conditioner is perfect for regular use on use on your new and old leather saddles, bridles, boots and leather accessories.
Also perfect for exotic leathers except suede and nubuck leather.
This leather conditioner made by Chasney Estate in Victoria, rehydrates saddlery and tack while softening leather and repelling water and stains for overall protection.
Ingredients: Olive oil, beeswax, lanolin, eucalyptus and tea tree oils. Made in Australia - comes in an 80 gram tin.
- Leather saddlery and tack.
- Harness gear.
- Shoes and boots.
- Leather jackets.
- Sports gear and accessories.
How to use this product:
- Remove all fittings and buckles and use a lightly dampened cloth to wipe down surface of leather to remove loose dirt, dust, hair or moisture.
- With a soft cloth, apply a small amount to entire surface.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate leather for 5-10 minutes.
- Buff leather with a soft cloth.
Regular use of Olive Oil Leather Conditioner will help maintain and improve the resilience and durability of your leather articles.
Ingredients: Olive oil, beeswax, lanolin, eucalyptus and tea tree oils.
Made in Australia - comes in an 80 gram tin.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Natural Horse World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.