World Famous Slick Stick - NEW!!!
Lightweight yet heavy duty telescoping stick - Pocket sized training stick expands from 8" to 48". Compact in size so it fits in your pocket or hangs off your saddle or belt. Your training stick is always available when you need it.
The beauty of this stick is that it extends when you need it, and can be retracted for easy carrying and storage.
Here are some of it's many uses:
- As an extension of your arm that you can shorten as you refine your cues
- To keep a horse out of your personal space
- On the trail to keep another horse from riding too close - to protect your "herd of two" (you and your horse).
- When feeding your horse to keep them at a safe distance
- Great for kids to protect themselves when moving around a herd of horses.
- For directing your horse during liberty play
- As a target in clicker training
- For riding when you teach the horse to neck rein,
- or to listen to your legs and seat without using the reins
- it's also a great toy to play with your cat!
However, it is not designed to make heavy handed contact with the horse.
A nylon flag to clip to the end of your Slick Stick is also available - click here.
Pocket sized training stick expands from 8" to 48" (20.32cm to 122cm).
Lightweight aluminium with padded foam grip handle.
30 day manufacturing faults warranty. Please contact us if you have a problem and we'll do our best to solve it.
Fantastic!By: Barb on 14 April 2018Great tool just to have on hand.. I have mine hooked on my saddle .
Gives me Personal SpaceBy: Michelle on 27 August 2015I love this stick with the flag attached. I have a young gelding and he is still learning about personal space. This is great as it does not hurt him but instead puts my boundaries there that he can see and sometimes touch. Very good product.
A must have training aid19 July 2015This fantastic extendable stick is a must have training aid. It is light to hold and easy to use when fully extended. Due its collapsible size and nylon string it can be clipped to your belt or saddle or carried in a pocket. Multiple uses, I love the fact I can always have it with me when out and about with the horses . Excellent product.
HandyBy: Pim on 3 July 2015Excellent product. Very light. Very comfortable. Enhances body language and increases horse confidence. Folds up easily so it will be unlikely to be trodden on. Adjustable length so appropriate for any situation.
Practical.26 December 2014Really happy with it. Very practical and handy to carry with you. Not heavy so doesn't hurt your wrist.