Oakwood Leather Conditioner is perfect for regular use on use on your new and old saddles, harness gear, boots and accessories. Also perfect for exotic leathers.
This famous leather conditioner provides intense rehydration of saddlery and tack, while softening leather and repelling water and stains for overall protection.
This unique leather dressing cream, contains a careful balance of natural nourishing waxes and oils including lanolin, beeswax, emu oil, tea tree and eucalyptus oil.
Regular use of Oakwood Leather Conditioner will help maintain and improve the resilience and durability of your leather articles.
- Leather saddlery and tack.
- Harness gear.
- Shoes and boots.
- Leather jackets.
- Sports gear and accessories.
How to use this product:
- Remove all fittings and buckles and use a lightly dampened cloth to wipe down surface of leather to remove loose dirt, dust, hair or moisture.
- With applicator or soft cloth, apply a small amount to entire surface.
- Allow the ingredients to penetrate leather for 5-10 minutes.
- Buff leather with a soft cloth.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Natural Horse World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.