The LightRider Easy-Clean Girth is designed to go with the LightRider Bareback pads but is also suitable for saddles with longer double girth straps.
- Easy to clean by removing the synthetic fleece section from the webbing and buckles.
- No more buckles damaging your washing machine!
- Velcro on the nylon webbing holds the fleece in place firmly while allowing easy removal.
- Elastic on both ends for your horse's comfort.
- Thick fleece to protect your horse's sensitive skin - no girth galls!
To measure your horse, pass a tape under the belly from just above the elbow point to above the other elbow point and select the size closest to your measurement. The elastic ends will allow some stretch so go for the size on the smaller end of of your measurement.
Eg. if your horse measured 26" select the 24" girth, but if they were 27" then choose the 28" girth as the elastic will allow some stretch.
- Nylon webbing outer layer
- Synthetic fleece inner padding
- Velcro joining both together for easy separation to clean
- Durable elastic both ends
12 month warranty on faulty workmanship and parts.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Natural Horse World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.