EQUIHEAL TM HOOF – SOLE - HIDE - OINTMENT 375g
Aids in the protection and maintenance of:
- hoof soreness and soft soles - bandage or hoof boot application
- white-line separation and thrush
- soothing relief for overworked hooves
- greasy heel/scratches
- new and old skin and heel conditions
- water resistant
- repels flies
- all-natural ingredients
"I have used Equiheal Ointment for treating horses with a variety of skin and hoof disorders.
I have found it to be a very effective product, and have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone thinking of using it for any of the following skin or hoof disorders.
Greasy Heel, Non-specific Dermatitis, Thrush, Seedy Toe, Hoof Soreness, Cuts and Abrasions."
Contains a blend of natural ingredients infused with lanolin, sulfur, camphor, eucalyptus oil, and selected clays.
Directions for use:
Skin (incl. proud flesh) & Greasy Heel:
- Cleanse and dry the affected area thoroughly.
- Stir with finger to soften ointment then apply in a circular motion leaving a light cover.
- Apply once daily or as required. Bandaging may assist with some applications.
- To control proud flesh apply to the wound edges until the flesh has filled in then apply all over the wound.
Hoof Soreness and Soft Soles
- Use a bandage or Hoof Boot
- Cleanse and dry hoof thoroughly. Stir with finger to soften ointment then apply a thick cover to the sole and frog areas. Then cover with paper, cloth, or cotton wool and bandage or cover with a hoof boot.
- Apply daily or as required.
White-Line/Seedy Toe and Thrush Application
- Pare away any crumbly or soft affected areas. Thoroughly clean and cleanse hoof. Apply an even cover of ointment to the required area. Check daily and re-apply when and whilst required.
- Consult veterinarian or farrier if required.
Hoof Syringe Application (Easy access for difficult areas)
- Stir and soften ointment, then pack syringe with ointment and squeeze into gaps.
- If required add a minimal amount of vegetable oil to the ointment and stir.
Under Shoe White-Line Protection Application
- Cleanse and dry white-line area. Apply ointment in a circular motion leaving a light cover and then fit the shoe.
- Nail Holes & Hoof Cracks: Cleanse then rub ointment into the nail holes & hoof cracks this will assist in the protection against the invasion of bacteria & fungi of the hoof.
Hoof Health: Hoof Dressing and Frog, Sole and Thrush Protection
- Massage ointment right around the coronary band leaving a light cover. Cleanse and dry the frog and sole then massage ointment into the frog and sole paying special attention to thrush prone areas leaving a light cover. Apply once weekly or as required.
- Brush Application: Add a minimal amount of vegetable oil to the ointment and stir in well for easy application. Stir now and then.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Natural Horse World users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.