The best looking bitless bridle - looks like a classy traditional bridle.
Ideal for shows, pony club, jumping, dressage, hunting and adult riding, and for well educated horses who respond to light rein aids.
- Made from synthetic (leather-look) Beta Biothane, quality drum dyed (Regular leather) or quality English Leather. More info on the differences here.
- Stainless hardware for no rust.
- Removeable browband to change size or add your own.
- Unique Chinstrap: The soft webbing chin strap keeps the noseband from twisting to give clear and direct communication. This means you can use lighter rein aids. When rein pressure is applied the chinstrap becomes snug but does not over-tighten due to the type of webbing used. 90% of the pressure is on top of the nose, and the horse can self release the chinstrap easily for eating, yawning etc.
- The bridle can also be used like a straight sidepull by clipping the chinstrap and noseband rings together (recommended to start with if your horse hasn't experienced a chinstrap before).
- The LightRider English bridle features a new cheekpiece buckle to allow for better replacement options or a bit to be used as well if you need one for competitions, or your transition to bitless. New style only available in black cob and full size beta biothane and black cob leather so far.
I recommend you use scissor rein clips for easy change over to the leading ring which enables groundwork/leading/lunging, or buy LightRider reins that include rein clips to match.
This bridle does not include reins because you may have perfectly good reins to use, or it allows you to choose from the selection of LightRider Reins available here.
For more information on How to Choose a Bitless Bridle and videos on How to fit the LightRider Bitless Bridles, visit www.lightriderbridle.com
Take advantage of the FREE email photo consultation to check the bridle fit and sizing for your horse within the 30 day return period (from date of receiving). When emailing photos, please reduce the size to less than 200kb