HandsOn Gloves(Size:Large)Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
All-In-One Revolutionary Bathing / Grooming Gloves.
HandsOn Gloves are the perfect replacement for traditional curry combs, mitts and scrubbers that are on the market today.
Wet or dry, they won't slip or fall off while providing you and your animals with a more thorough and enjoyable grooming and bathing experience.
- The perfect combination of scrubbing nodules on fingers and palms
- Your gloves will not slip or fall off even when wet and soapy
- Best de-shedder on the market and it easily releases accumulated hair with a flick
- Massages muscles and stimulates circulation while helping to distribute natural oils for a healthy skin and coat.
- The gloves tactile touch gently cleans sensitive areas like legs, faces, ears and tight body contours
- With its versatile, flexible grip you can easily handle water hoses, shampoo bottles, lead ropes, leashes, or anything else you may need with your gloves on
- Relaxes and helps naturally build a bond with your animals
- Manure and other foul-smelling stains are much easier to clean with your HandsOn Gloves
- Lightweight and extremely durable, doesn't crack, tear or mildew even under heavy grooming and bathing conditions
- Animals favor the HandsOn touch far better than any other grooming/massage products
- Most animals will gravitate to you wanting more grooming time
- HandsOn grooming and petting allow you to connect with your animals on a level far beyond other grooming products
- Your hands and fingernails stay clean
- Compact, easily fits in your pocket, grooming caddy, tote or bag
Buy 2 or more pairs and the price reduces to $34.50 per pair.
Jay Michaelson created HandsOn for his horses, who enjoyed brushing and gentle scratching on their thick coats. He quickly realized other animals could benefit from these grooming gloves, too—like dogs, bunnies, and even cats. Whatever pet you have at home, these gloves will make grooming easier and more pleasant for you and your four-legged bestie.
Designed in Texas, USA.
Made from laminated Nylon Fabric, PVC and Nitrile.
Available in Small (coming soon), Medium and Large sizes. (see size chart under the description tab).
30 day warranty for manufacturing faults.
Love them!By: Anita on 16 January 2017I love these for an initial groom to dig up dirt and loose coat before a flick with a dandy brush, for washing (awesome!!), shedding season, or just some cuddle time with the pony. They are so simple, and yet so amazing, every rider needs a pair of these in their kit.
Hands-on GlovesBy: Carolyn on 5 January 2017This is the 5th pair of these I have purchased. Only one for myself, given the rest as gifts as I just LOVE them. They are brilliant when washing your horse (or goats!!!). Great to have for a quick brush over, good to give a great massage to your horse (or goats!!). I just love how handy they are and how many uses they have. I have even scrubbed out my troughs with them! Certainly a must for every tack box. They also make such a great gift for your horsey friends birthdays!
BrilliantBy: Bronwyn on 21 November 2016Love these gloves, excellent for grooming horses and my long hair dog. Unlike when using a brush you no longer are cover in hair and that's a bonus when you own a grey horse!
relief for my hands!By: Emily on 14 November 2016The new hands on gloves mean I can now scratch my attention demanding horses for much longer without getting sore, tired hands! And my nails stay clean too!
I LOVE these gloves and so do my horsesBy: Anne on 17 October 2016These gloves are fantastic! One of my ponies has a very thick winter coat that is falling out with the warmer weather. I used the gloves to help shed her hair before my granddaughter who is allergic to horse hair rode her. The hair came out easily and the glove was very easy to clean compared with a horse brush. My pony loved it as it was like a massage. The glove gives great contact with the horse as it is so flexible and you don't risk it dropping out of your hand. My other pony is very sensitive to being touched but she also seemed to love it. I know what I am giving my horsey friends for Christmas! I have never done one of these reviews before but it is such a great product I wanted to let you know.
Wish they'd been invented a long time ago!By: Ruth Hanson on 11 September 2016Wonderful product my horse loves them even being groomed on the ears getting that hard stuck on mud. My arthritic/carpet tunnel hands also love them as no longer have to try to grip/ hold onto brushes so easy with two gloves gets the job done quicker.
Hands on wonder gloveBy: Jacqui Rostron on 9 June 2016My horses love them! They seek me out when wearing them and move to get me rubbing them in all the right places. Increased circulation and oils have led to lovely shiny coat even in winter and fantastic for removing that excess coat when shedding! Love my gloves!
my horse loves his massage!By: Jo Voller on 11 May 2016My horse never enjoyed being brushed and always just tolerated it...but now, with the handsongloves he is really loving grooming time and the stimulating massage he gets
Hands On GroomingBy: Bridget Macintyre on 4 May 2016I found the gloves very handy to use, especially as you can essentially groom with both hands. However, though a couple of horses seemed to love them as I groomed them all over, one must be a bit thin skinned and found the bumps a bit too firm. Even on a gentle running of my hand over his back with no pressure at all he wasn't keen. However, my dogs love them.
What a great product!By: Beverly Bell on 23 April 2016These gloves are so nice. The horse gets a good massage, lots of loose hair comes off. They are good for tight spots like behind the elbows and between the buttocks. Just give a little shake and the hair comes right off the gloves. My horses are so happy.
super glovesBy: Carmen Broderick on 20 April 2016Bought them for my horses (who love the massage) and my friend saw them and she wanted some for her dogs who just love the massage also. The gloves remove loose hair, highly recommended.